1. Start by cutting the pipe cleaner in half and then cutting one of those pieces in half again. Shape the large piece into a “V” and wrap the smaller pieces around to make the antlers.
2. Cut 1-inch triangles out of the fabric or felt of your choice. Place glue along one of the edges and pinch the corners together to give it a cupped shape.
3. Glue the antlers on one side of the pinecone and glue the ears on either side of the antlers.
4. Pick out the size of googly eyes you’d like to use, and glue two in front of the antlers.
5. Glue a pompom or button on the short end of smaller end of the pinecone.
6. If you’d like to hang your reindeer as an ornament, glue two ends of the 6-inch string together and let dry. Once dry, glue the string to the back of the pinecone and let dry before hanging on your tree.