Search for a participating dentist by entering your zip code (full five digits or the first three digits) or
by filling in your city and state.
Specialist or Specialty
To search for a dentist by name or specialty, select the appropriate option in the drop down box and type in
the dentist name. Include the zip code or city and state to find your selected provider.
- General Dentists provide a full range of services for the entire family.
- Endodontists specialize in diseases of the tooth pulp, performing such services as root canals.
- Oral Surgeons remove impacted teeth and repair fractures of the jaw and other damage to
the bone structure around the mouth.
- Orthodontists correct misaligned teeth and jaws, usually by applying braces.
- Pediatric Dentists/Pedodontists generally limit their practices to children and teenagers.
- Periodontists treat diseases of the gums.
- Prosthodontists specialize in replacing missing natural teeth with bridges and dentures.
The form will highlight any areas that contain incorrect or incomplete information, as well as guide you
through the search process. When completed, simply click on "Search" to obtain your list or "Clear" to
Remember that our information is updated weekly and you should still confirm that the dentist you
selected is currently participating in the Delta Dental Dentist Program at the time you make your
appointment. You may do this by calling your local Delta Dental Plan or checking with the selected dentist
Please note: in New Jersey and Connecticut Endodontists, Periodontists, Oral Surgeons, Orthodontists, and
Prosthodontists are not under PPO contract, services provided by these specialists are benefited as if the
eligible member were covered by Delta Dental Premier.
Delta Dental companies and participating dentists are independent contractors. Delta Dental companies and
participating dentists do not have a relationship of employer and employee nor of principal and agent. No such
relationship other than that of independent parties contracting with each other solely for the purpose of
participating dentists' provision of dental care to Delta Dental patients may be deemed to exist or be
construed to exist between Delta Dental companies and participating dentists. A participating dentist is
solely responsible for the dental care provided to any patient and Delta Dental companies do not control the
detail, manner or methods by which participating dentist provides care.
The dentists listed in the search results may not participate in our network for each location listed in the results. Please verify the participation status with the dentist for the desired location.
Dental treatment provided outside the United States may not be covered by your plan. Please contact your Benefits Administrator to verify coverage.