Q: When will the updated Delta Dental mobile app be available?
- The updated mobile app will be available for download in mid-November 2021.
Q: Do I need to create a new account to access the updated mobile app?
- No, you can simply use your existing username and password to access the updated mobile app.
Q: Do I need to download a new mobile app? Or will my existing app update automatically?
- Your existing app will not update automatically.
- Yes, you will need to download the updated mobile app named Delta Dental Mobile App.
Q: Can I still use the existing app?
- No, the existing mobile app will not work after 12/19/2021.
Q: Why isn’t the app just automatically updating? Why do I need to download something new?
- To create a better user experience, the new Delta Dental Mobile App is built on an updated technology platform that is faster and more modernized.
Q: What functions are available on the new mobile app?
- Member ID
- Dentist finder
- Cost estimator
- Account management functions
Q: Is my information going to be transferred over to the new app?
- You will be able to use the same username and password to access the new mobile app.
- All information, including your saved dependent information and preferred dentists, will be transferred over to the new mobile app.
Q: Will I still have access to the existing functions on the new mobile app?
- You will continue to have access to member ID, dentist finder and cost estimator.
- Existing saved dentists and dependents will be transferred over to the new app.
Q: Is the new app secure? Will my information be protected?
- Yes, the application uses industry best practices for securing your data.
Q: Where can I download the new mobile app?
- For iOS, click here
- For Android, click here