1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Place 1/4 pound vegetables (cleaned and prepped) in the middle of each foil square.
3. Divide 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper and 1 tablespoon olive oil between the vegetable piles.
4. Place salmon on top of vegetables.
5. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper, smoked paprika and garlic. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Wrap foil around vegetables and salmon, sealing them inside to make individual packets.
7. Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon fillets. Salmon is fully cooked when flaky and opaque.
8. Remove packets from oven and unwrap.
9. Move to serving plates and dive in!