1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Wash and cut up vegetables. Divide them up, placing a quarter of the vegetables in the middle of each foil square.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small bowl. Pour evenly across all four piles of vegetables.
4. Place one piece of salmon on each pile of vegetables.
5. Season salmon with remaining salt and pepper, smoked paprika and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Wrap foil around vegetables and salmon, sealing into individual packets.
7. Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° F for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Salmon is fully cooked when flaky and opaque.
8. Remove packets from oven and unwrap.
9. Place the freshly cooked salmon and veggies on plates. Dig in!