Stay smiling this autumn with these great fall activities.
1. Enjoy a tailgate with friends with smile-friendly snacks.
2. Paint a picture using autumn colors for inspiration.
3. Whip up some homemade pumpkin ice cream. (Pumpkin and dairy are great for teeth!)
4. Open the windows to enjoy the fall breeze.
5. Celebrate the season of scares by braving a haunted house.
6. Grab some binoculars and go bird watching.
7. Organize a pickup football game. Be sure to wear a mouthguard!
8. Share some spooky stories by the campfire.
9. Look for a farmer’s roadside stand for a fresh harvest bounty.
10. Help out your neighbors by raking their leaves.
Which city is home to most selfies worldwide?
Who has better oral health?
These tasty treats put a sweet spin on snacking without risking decay.