1. Weave a flower crown with dandelions from your backyard.
2. Hop on your bike and discover a new trail (but don’t forget your helmet and mouthguard).
3. Stroll through the farmers market for fresh produce.
4. Enjoy colorful blooms and floral scents at your local botanical center.
5. Clean out your closets and donate unused items to charity.
6. Surprise someone by leaving a May Day basket on the porch. Check out DIY ideas online.
7. Grab your friends for a round of mini golf.
8. Search for smooth, flat rocks to skip across a pond or lake.
9. Plant some tooth-friendly veggies in your garden.
10. Pull on your rain boots and splash in the biggest puddle you can find.
Break out the seeds and shovels!
Tired of cereal? Try acai to start your morning off right.
Try these tips to curb your carbon footprint.