1. Slice the zucchinis, and chop the bell peppers and red onion into large pieces. Toss these veggie pieces into a bowl with 2 tablespoons of your favorite vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. In a separate bowl, pour the remaining tablespoon of oil over the chicken pieces. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and the remaining Italian seasoning. Make sure all chicken pieces are fully coated.
3. Let the chopped veggies and seasoned chicken marinate in the refrigerator for 20–30 minutes.
4. While the chicken and veggies marinate, soak the wooden skewers in water.
5. Slide the onion, zucchini, peppers and chicken pieces onto the skewers, alternating between veggies and chicken.
6. Coat your grill with nonstick cooking spray as needed.
7. Grill the kebabs on medium-high heat, turning every few minutes until the meat has browned on all sides and the veggies are tender. This may take 10–15 minutes.
8. When chicken has reached a minimal internal temperature of 165°F, take the kebabs off the grill. Enjoy!