1. While heating oil in a large pot over medium heat, wash all of your produce.
2. Add onion, garlic and ginger to the pot. Cook 3 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower rice, red pepper flakes, carrots, celery, broccoli and chicken broth to the pot.
4. Increase heat to medium high and bring soup to a simmer.
5. Add the chicken breast and cover, cooking about 15 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.
6. Remove chicken from pot and set aside. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, shred with two forks.
7. Continue simmering soup 3 to 5 more minutes, until vegetables are tender.
8. Remove ginger from pot. Add shredded chicken back to soup.
9. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley before serving.